August 25, 2019
Below is a list of activities, learning materials and videos for students in 9th through 12th grade. Click on each heading to view the full activity. Have fun exploring the NASA Psyche Mission!
- Psyche Brochure – Gives readers an overview of the entire mission.
- Zine – Print and fold your own paper zine that consists of images, written facts and poetry about Psyche.
- Innovation Toolkit – online psyche courses – Take an online course to learn more about the mission.
- #PsycheSpacecrafty – Share your mission-inspired creations on the Psyche Mission website.
- 3D Printed Spacecraft – 3D spacecraft printing instructions.
- 3D Printed Asteroid – 3D asteroid printing instructions.
- Asteroid Named Psyche – Learn about how Psyche came to be!
- Why is NASA Sending a Spacecraft to a Metal World? – Linda T. Elkins-Tanton talks to viewers about the purpose of the Psyche mission.
- Haiku for 16 asteroids – Each haiku draws upon the history of the first sixteen asteroids and emphasizes the inherent connection of scientific discoveries with our natural environment.
- Dear Psyche – Write a letter to Psyche!
- Psyche: Conversations – A set of one-act plays in which we explore Psyche’s capacity to inspire.